Blog title created using the awesome kit I Believe by Edeline Marta. Follow the link below to purchase!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Someone Turn My Brain Off…Please

It is currently 12:09AM, Texas time. I should be sleeping. My brain won’t shut off and I feel a headache lurking in there somewhere. Ugh.

After reading several Bloggess posts
(I woke the dog up laughing and I swear she gave me the evil eye, sorry Bailey!) I decided to browse Pintrest. I convinced myself that I can become one of those “crafty” women! I will learn to sew! I will make my own wreaths! I can decorate cupcakes too! This idea was fueled by the successful crafting of a felt board this past weekend. Got the idea from the MARTHA STEWART WEBSITE. Oh yea-got my crafty on and it didn’t suck! 
 
webfelt

Then I made the mistake of looking at Halloween costume patterns and decided Emma-Lynn will be one of these for Halloween (She won’t mind, I’m sure):



I’m having trouble deciding. Popcorn looks like something a boy would wear (what is up with those leggings!?) So does the cookie. How do you feminize a cookie? I guess it’s either a donut or cupcake.
I should make a decision soon. This is a sewing project. I don’t know how to sew well enough to claim to “know how” to sew.

I plan on starting with something easy. Like mastering how to wind a bobbin and thread the needle without the damn thing snagging every other stitch. That would be a huge improvement. This is the internet age. Someone, somewhere, has made a YouTube video about threading a bobbin. I will find it. I will beat that bobbin. I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment