Blog title created using the awesome kit I Believe by Edeline Marta. Follow the link below to purchase!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello, 2007

Yes, I know, I’ve missed the Blog train by about 4 years or so. I’ve been busy. I did write a family news type Blog, briefly, in 2007. I had just had my daughter and was under the impression that I had free time. Ha.
She was at the stage where she was sleeping through the night and napping twice a day. She pretty much ate, slept, played on a blanket and cooed. Like so:
2007_0902LaborDay20070004

Then she learned how to crawl. Good-bye free time.

So the Blog died a quiet Death.

Recently I’ve been seeing “Blog URL” and “Twitter ID” all over the place. I realized that I was not in the loop! Of course I had to catch up with all the cool kidz and get myself a Blog. Oh, and a Twitter account. Voilà; now I am current.

*sticks tongue out at the cool kidz*

Well, that’s it for my Debut Post of Awesomeness. I hope it was as profound for you to read as it was for me to write (while eating a turkey sandwich and listening to Scooby Doo).
‘Till Next Week……

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a good way to kick off your blog- with an adorable pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! They don't stay small long enough!

    ReplyDelete